Beyond Sounds know that the music is essential for a great wedding, but the most important part of wedding planning for a bride is finding that “perfect dress”!
For brides that were looking for a little inspiration, we have listed the top 10 wedding dress trends of 2013 according to world famous wedding planner Colin Cowie:
– This has always been a sexy look with any dress but done correctly for a bridal gown makes your wedding dress a show stopper!
– For those that don’t want traditional white or ivory, pastels are in this year and are a great option for those brides that like a little color.
– Kate Middleton started the trend and it seems here to stay. A lovely and elegant addition to the right gown makes this a top trend for 2013.
– Old Hollywood glamour makes an appearance in wedding gowns this season. With retro waves and makeup, this could be a great look for those that love this Hollywood style.
– For brides that have an inner ballerina, these tulle wedding dresses offers a soft, pretty, yet bold look.
– Wraps look great this season and they are also a wonderful way to add a pattern or color to your bridal attire.
– Off the shoulder wedding dresses are elegant yet sexy. These dresses are amazing and sure to look great on every bride.
– These pretty neck lines often incorporate lace and while they are high, they are still sexy. A wonderful trend in 2013 that is sure to appeal to many brides.
– These sheer illusion dresses are a fun trend for 2013 adding delicate and pretty designs turning a simple gown into an elegant piece of art.
– For rebel brides who defy traditional gowns, these over the top creations are a perfect choice!
For photos of all these trends, visit http://www.colincowieweddings.com/articles/fashion-beauty-fitness/fashion/top-10-trends-whats-next-now-wow-in-wedding-dresses for the entire article on wedding dress trends!